Saturday, July 18, 2015

UPDATE ON RICHMOND VISIT

Was interviewed yesterday, Thursday, July 17, 2015, by the Richmond Free Press. If there is an article I will post a link to it.

Thursday we traveled to Monument Avenue and we did photos of the monuments with me having a "The Heritage is Hate" sign. Interviewed people.  Also took the sign to where the flaggers in front of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts were.

Talked to the flaggers to get their viewpoints. It was really sort of sad. I think they are self-indulgent, but they have lives in which it seems they only have the Confederacy.

They didn't seem to be belligerently racist or anything, I think it is more a matter that black lives don't matter enough to them to critically review their attachments to the Confederacy.

I think they are taking themselves down a dead end avenue.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time